1. Passchier-Vermeer W, Passchier WF. Noise exposure and public health. Environ Health Perspect. 2000;108(Suppl 1):123–31. [PMC free article] [PMC free article] [PMC free article]
Evans GW, Bullinger M, HyggeS Chronic noise exposure and physiological response: A prospective study of children living under environmental stress. Psychol Sci. 1998;9:75–7. [PMC free article]
Jahncke H, Hygge S, Halin N, Green AM, Dimberg K. Open-plan office noise: Cognitive performance and restoration. J Environ Psychol. 2011;31:373–82. [PMC free article]
Boman E, Enmarker I, Hygge S. Relative strength of noise effects on memory processes in pupils and teachers depending on noise source and age. Noise Health. 2005;7:11–26. [PMC free article] [PMC free article]
2. Roberts D. (2018). Chronic fatigue syndrome and quality of life. Patient related outcome measures, 9, 253–262. PMC free article
Ene S. Faces of fatigue: ethical considerations on the treatment of chronic fatigue syndrome. AJOB Neurosci. 2013;4(3):22–26. [PMC free article]
3. Alvarsson JJ, Wiens S, Nilsson ME. Stress recovery during exposure to nature sound and environmental noise. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2010;7:1036–46. [PMC free article] [PMC free article] [PMC free article]
4. Rios LM, Glanzmann JH. Application that handles brain waves by means of binaural frequencies. Bachelor's degree completion work seminars in information systems 2015;1(1).
Bonilla V, Alexander C, Benitez P, et al. System for monitoring brain waves in studies of binaural pulses with theta rhythm on cognitive and emotional processes. USFQ 2016;
Góes LG. Binaural beats: Brain wave induction and the use of binaural beats to induce brain wave patterns. Curr Res Integr Med 2018;3(2):15-17.
5. Berry, R. B. (2018). The AASM Manual for the Scoring of Sleep and Associated Events: Rules, Terminology and Technical Specifications. Darien, IL: American Academy of Sleep Medicine
6. Lee M, Song C-B, Shin G-H and Lee S-W (2019) Possible Effect of Binaural Beat Combined With Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response for Inducing Sleep. Front. Hum. Neurosci. 13:425. doi: 10.3389/fnhum.2019.00425